Monday, March 30, 2009

Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Hare

Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Hare



Air Jordan I (1) Retro High - Hare


In 1991, Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan VII (7) - Hare and in 2008 they brought back the sought after style for the Air Jordan 7/16 Countdown Pack. With Easter right around the corner, another Hare themed Air Jordan will be releasing, but it is not the Air Jordan VII, instead it is the Air Jordan I (1) Retro. The sneakers are outfitted with a colorway consisting of white, light graphite and true red. Aside from the colorway both models share, this pair of Air Jordan I also sports an Air Jordan VII design on the tongue with a silhouette of Bugs Bunny and Hare written under him. Look for these Air Jordan I - Hare, a womens Air Jordan I and matching apparel to hit retailers in the coming weeks as it is now available on the ‘Bay. Via Weekly Drop and NT.


Air Jordan I (1) Retro High - Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers