Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Air Jordan I (1) Icy Pack (GS)

Air Jordan I (1) Icy Pack (GS)


With the abundance of Air Jordan 1 (I) releases for men lately, we are now seeing evidence that the folks over at Jordan Brand are not forgetting their younger sneakerhead crowd. We recently showcased the

Air Jordan I (1) GS - Icy Pack which hosted a pink patent leather upper with white accents, and we are now getting a first look at a white/yellow Air Jordan 1 Low GS that is also set to drop in the Icy Pack. This pair features quite a simple colorway of a white upper with yellow accents. As previously mentioned both sneakers are set to drop in Jordan Brand’s upcoming Icy Pack which will only be available in gradeschool sizes.


Air Jordan I (1) Icy Pack (GS)

Air Jordan I (1) Icy Pack (GS)

Air Jordan I (1) Icy Pack (GS)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers